Re: Jaws Info: hope 5.1 supports access 32

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 01:29:06 -0500

Hi,
Not discussing the merits of the new authorization, for those for  whom A
ccess 32 is  in despensible, will the new authorization co-exist on the same
hard drive with the current  key enabling Access 32  so we access 32 users
can still have it as asynthesizer option?
The many   peoplewith mild to severe hearing loss, those who are older with
common onset of age-related  hearing problems and those who work with
numbers all day  long have relied  on Access 32 for years.
Please don't suggest substitutes  , I have tested hearing accuracy with and
without Access 32.  Even in my case  if there had been no hearing issue,
I would want full options for people who need Access 32 to use this fine
screen reader   anyhow.
I   have not yet decided whom I am writing at F S, but  others  who agree,
might want to find appropriate means to insure the use of  JAWS         by
all both old and young just in case age
or
other  factors by chance  might someday affect hearing et al.