Re: Jaws ILM!

  • From: "Steven Hicks" <CITSENGTWENTY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:09:39 -0000

I think that you have to contact the supplier of the software, they can
reset it.  As far as i am aware, you get three installs then you have to
request additional ones.  i am not too happy about this as with the old
Quella system, as long as you uninstalled, you never really needed the
hassle of constantly having to request more installations.

If i am wrong, please correct me.  i have been using the ILM version now for
a week maybe and I have used two install counts on one machine already as I
added some memory to the system and it became unregistered again.

Steve.