Re: Jaws & Google Page Rank

  • From: "brandon b" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 03:23:54 -0700

MessageI'm not sure about the google toolbar stuff, but with the latest ie7pro,
a popular IE7 add-on
http://www.ie7pro.com
  The google pagerank, along with the alexa rating, and a few other thigns are
shown in the status bar. You have to turn this feature on somewhere in ie7 pro
preferences, but this may help you. From there it's a simple insert 3 or 1, to
late at night, and it is read out to you.