Re: Jaws For Windows and IE7

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 12:14:08 -0400

The problem is, and I don't know if this is also applicable here, the newer
versions of IE are not always compatable with the previous versions of jaws.
This happened to me once and really messed me up.  See if you can uninstall the
newer version of IE.  Check with Microsoft and others on this list, it used to
be that you couldn't uninstall any newer versions of anything from microsoft.
Judith