Jaws Doesn't Speak Auto-Completed Fields...Read inside because I can't explain it

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:15:19 -0400

Hey guys. This has been happening for quite a while now but nothing I try has
worked. In jaws 8.0 which I'd been using for awhile, it would read as it's auto
completeing a field.

I'll use livejournal for an example. When posting entries, we have the ability
to use tags. If you've used a tag once and then write another entry and want to
use that tag again, all you need to do is start typing it and it fills itself
in. Jaws used to read this sort of thing. With 10.0, it doesn't. Sure, it still
auto fills, but I don't hear it as I'm typing it. Anyone have any ideas?