Re: Jaws Comparison, $300.00 difference, incorrect

  • From: "david poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 07:29:53 -0400

The fact that the cost is different is indisputable.  The fact that it is
related to the differences in what you get is also indisputable.  if cost
were the only factor, than what we end up with is paying for standard with a
different name which is not borne out by the fact that if you try to run
standard on xp pro or 2k or nt, it will only run as a demo.

you can believe what you like but standard and pro are more than just cost
differences and this is not a topic for debate on this list.