RE: Jaws And Web Casts, 2.

  • From: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:05:06 -0500

Hi katherine,

When you get to where it starts talking on and on, press Insert+S repeatedly
until you hear JAWS say "none".  This will set your screen echo to none.  JAWS
won't speak unless you use a reading command to have something specific read to
you.  When you're done, press insert+S again repeatedly until JAWS says
"highlighted".  This should make JAWS speak normally again.  Hope this helps.