Jaws And Programs That Clean Your Computer

  • From: Geoff Connor <gjconnor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:07:52 -0700

Good afternoon. Lately, I've been reading about programs that clean your
computer's hard drive. Two examples are Window Washer and Browser Washer. One
thing that these programs do is clean your browser's history. Are there any
cleaning programs out there that are Jaws user friendly or am I better off just
using the software that Windows XP provides?
Geoff Connor