RE: Jaws And Firewall programs Other Than Norton

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 18:37:48 +0100

Hi Paul,

From http://www.agnitum.com/products/outpost/download.php
<http://www.agnitum.com/products/outpost/download.php> , you'll be able to get
the version you want, depending on your OS, (32-bit or 64-bit windows), and on
your preferred UI language.

You may also click on one of the links above to know its price, have a brief or
detailed description of the product and some others.

Since I only know this one well, I really hope someone else will point you to
some alternatives in order for you to make a real choice among accessible
firewalls.

Have a nice day. Glad mine is finished! :) Chris