Jaws Accessibility with X7 Chat?

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:19:13 -0500

Hi All,

I'm attempting to join a chat in a chat room using the X7 Chat application.  I
can read the names of the users who are participating in the chat, can change
my font, use italics, bold and underlining, and see the edit field where I can
type text.  However, I can't figure out how to access the chat log itself.  I'm
currently using Jaws 6.0.

If anyone can provide info for me on this matter, I'd be incredibly grateful.
I'm about to be interviewed for a job in which I'd need to use this software,
and so I need to know for sure if I can, in fact, access it completely!

Many thanks in advance!

Kim