Re: Jaws 9 & Vista

  • From: "Nancy Shugart" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:16:27 -0500

Chris and List,

THANKS FOR CLEARING UP MY MISINFORMATION ABOUT Jaws pro and home.

I am using Windows Mail in Vista Home Premium along with Jaws home version
9.0.552.

Still having some trouble with it not reading the lines correctly.
I was told this morning that I need to go in and repair Jaws and will do that
with tech support later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for all your input.
Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe you
are the one to make it happen." -Nancy Shugart
Prove them wrong and succeed anyway.  Visit...
http://www.provethemwrong.com