Jaws 8.0 line wire 5.12

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws 2" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 21:16:59 -0400

Hello All,

I wonder to know ,Does anyone know anything about line wire ? Because I had
download line wire 5.12 and jaws isn't reading it but when I press insert minus
key jaws read but when I put it back to insert plus key jaws isn't reading . Do
I need to get jaws script for line wire and where can I get jaws script ? I
have jaws 8.0 with window xp home eidtition desktop. I will appreciate if any
answer from you all.
Addison

Addison

Please join us in skype on Monday thru Friday from 3:30 p.m. eastern time
addiction recovery1,praising and testimony worship in skype.
O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx

messenger contact
window live messenger:
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx
 aim: durangoadd64 skype:cowboys62 yahoo:OADDISONGETHERS