Re: Jaws 8.0 for skype 3.5

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 16:32:29 +0100

Addison, pressing alt 1 to alt 0 in the chat window will allow you to read the
last 10 messages respectively. If you press the keystroke twice quickly,
however, the message corresponding to that keystroke will appear in the virtual
viewer. Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr