RE: Jaws 8.0 for skype 3.5

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 01:12:24 -0700

Hi I  really think you should join the skype English list.  You will find
the directions on how to do this at the same place you found the jaws
scripts.  The questions you are asking now are more skype related then jaws
related and this is the best place to ask.  Hth

Jim Grimsby Jr.

skype: Jim.grimsby

I say what I mean! I mean what I say!