RE: Jaws 8.0 for Yahoo instant Messengers

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:03:59 -0400

Hi,
A good place to try to find old versions of software (including Yahoo!
Messenger) is
www.oldversion.com
I hope this helps, and I  hope you are having a great day!
Jeffrey

Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
<http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com/>
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to
see it."

--Doomed Dragon