Re: Jaws 8 unload jaws

  • From: Hannah Day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:50:24 +0000

sounds to me you've not got a short cut set

chat soon hannah

Hannah Day
E-mail: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannahday

On 17/01/2010 20:44, O.Addison Gethers wrote:
Hello All,
When I unload jaws ,then I try press ctrl + shift + j enter ,jaws doesn't
activate back on ,so when I press window m then letter j press enter jaws
activate back on . Can anybody tell me why the ctrl+shift+j enter isn't
working? How can I fix this problem to get ctrl+shift+j to work? Any answer
will be appreciate.
Adison

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address