RE: Jaws 8 point o

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:56:02 -0500

Hello Chris,

Your last response to another lister did bring to mind one more question.
You mentioned being able to use the sappy voices as the default say all
command. My question is, are you able to make a default setting with the
sappy voices, with each individual program? For an example, in Word, can I
make the default setting for Mike? And in
 Outlook, can I make the default setting for a different sappy voice? And if
so, to be specific, in outlook, is there a way to make a default setting for
each individual person? For the specific example, Can I make you default to
mike when I do a say all command in your emails? And when I listen to
Judith's emails, can I make her default to another voice when doing the same
command?
I don't know how advanced jaws is in 8 point o, or weather you are even able
to do the above references. But if not, it sure would be nice to be able to
make these settings.

Thank you for all of the help.

Take care

Roger Bachelder