Jaws 8 point o

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:23:19 -0500

Hello everyone,

Ok, here is the deal. I'm looking to purchase Jaws 8 point o. I called
Freedom Scientific and they told me I had a couple options. They said I
could purchase 8 point o for 120 dollars plus shipping and handling. Then
they said, I could purchase 8 point o, and 9 point o for 120 dollars each.
And doing this would make me eligible to get 10 point o free when it comes
out.
I would like to know about some experiences, and what they were like with
purchasing the 3 in 1 deal.
I can remember back not to long ago when 8 point o was released, for a while
there was a lot of talk about people not getting there new software disks.
So I'm curious if these people who received the disks later then others,
Weather they did a 3 in one deal, or weather maybe it was because there last
name was toward the back of the alphabet?
I ask this because I'm not one who handles the run around to well. And I'm
trying to make a informative decision weather it would be in my best intress
to go with a single update or a package deal.

Take care all, and enjoy your weekend.

Roger Bachelder