Re: Jaws 8 not reading words in email I'm writing

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:38:52 -0800

Well, I'm afraid I have the latest and greatest version downloaded from the
FS site, myself, and that's what's doing all these unhappy things I've been
reporting. Right now, I've loaded Jaws 7 instead, just so I can stop
spending part of my working day exploring and discovering the various quirks
and faults of version 8. I'm getting exhausted from this stuff. And I'm not
one of the folks who continually reports Jaws problems of this type, all the
time. I've always been thankful that I haven't suffered most of the glitches
I've heard others complain of on the list since I subscribed to it, but,
well, here we go. My lucky charm isn't working anymore, I guess. :-(