Re: Jaws 8 not reading words in email I'm writing

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:52:35 -0700

I had this problem with earlier versions of Jaws. But, it seemed it was fixed with Jaws 8. I have the latest update to 8 and haven't had any problems with writing in OE so far. I sure hope they haven't broken something they just fixed. It was real frustrating trying to edit messages when Jaws would miss things and stop talking.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>