Jaws 8 and Messinger

  • From: "graham smith" <g.smith577@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:07:18 -0500

Hi

Using Jaws 8 and WindowsMessinger.

Jaws constantly repeats that the callers window needs attention.  It will not
stop until I go to the callers window, it is very annoying because I am doing
other things at the same time which I can not  leave and I have to try and
manage with jaws constantly announcing that the  window needs attention whilst
trying to use another program.

I hope this makes sense, does anyone else have this problem of jaws constantly
repeating the announcement, is it possible to turn it off and revert back to
the previous solitary jingle sound when a window needs attention?

Appreciate any help

Graham