Re: Jaws 8 a disapointment Kill it

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:59:15 +1200

Dear List,
As I stated on my own "opinion" message, it is time for us to get back to normal. Enough is enough. We've heard enough, we've seen enough, and this thread has gone completely out of control. More than thej% of this thread has gone to waste. If this kind of thing continues, then the last thing that I (and any other people on this list) would do is either put ourselves to nomail or unsubscribe. I strongly urge that we go back to normal. To the person who've actually started this thread: may I kindly recommend that you contact Freedom Scientific Techniccl Support and tell them your concerns please? Thanks for your considerations.
Cheers,
Joseph P.S. I, too, will not comment on further messages (unless if I have to).

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net