Re: Jaws 8 a disapointment

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:20:05 +0100

If you cast your mind back, this thread began with marcatony complaining
that he can't access some sites with JAWS 8 but can in JAWS 7, that
there are non-existent attachments, and that buttons are inactive that
should be active. A lot of irritated correspondents seem to be devoting
more effort to killing the thread than debugging marcatony's problems,
vastly increasing the length of the thread without adding much in the
way of pertinent information. If you want to get the thread back on
track, why not try and get more info out of marcatony rather than just
asking for the thread to be stopped? I hope you'll forgive me trying
(yet again) to obtain some detailed information:

marcantony, can you link to some sites where you're experiencing
difficulties, and explain precisely what problems you are experiencing,
and with what operating system and browser versions?

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis