Re: Jaws 8, Spyware Blaster and AdAware

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 10:31:23 -0800

P.S.

George, here's what my Control Panel looks like in terms of the menus you
said to go to: control panel/tools/folder options, and then there are three
tabs under folder options: general, view, and file types. I looked under
view, and there's nothing about the Explorer Bar and so forth. This is in
Windows XP Sp 2, if that is pertinent.