Re: Jaws 7.10 Question

  • From: "John Brewer" <johnbrewer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 09:23:13 -0600

Claudia: I ran Win XP Pro and when I had problems like that although I don't
remember having that Problem.
But whenever I did have Problems instead of rebooting the Computer I just
hit Insert F4 and whack the enter key then my hot key is alt controll J and
that always fixed what ever Issue I had with Win  XP Pro and Jaws
Professional.
John