Re: Jaws 7.0 and DECtalk access 32 software

  • From: "Dan Hollis" <oldan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 17:06:21 -0600

MessageI don't think they still sell it either.
        From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:29:12 -0800

        hi what version of the dectalk access 32 software do you have installed.
        who provided it to you. remember that each  company provides its own
means of unlocking dectalk access 32.
        so you need to make sure that your version is unlocked before started
jaws.