Re: Jaws 7 is A Piggy

  • From: "Playful Heart" <playfulheart@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:19:09 -0600

MessageActually I think the meter shows the immediate available memory or
resource. When the meter runs low on start up then there is definitely
something causing a problem. There is nothing different running then before and
if it were something wrong with the computer I do not think that it would
change just because I checked two different versions of Jaws.