Re: Jaws 7 Pro Problem

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 03:45:18 -0600

You can also do this from the start menu, programs,jaws 7.0, or whatever version of JAWS your running, tools sub menu, press enter on instalation maintanance.

Then select the radio button for repair and then tab to next. then press the space bar and let it do its thing. It'll set everything back to the defaults so you'll have to do it all over again but that's how you do it.

At 03:19 AM 11/14/2005, you wrote:

Vicky from Joe,
Hear is how you repair Jaws.
You can do this with out your CD or with your Jaws CD.

Go to add and remove in control panel,
start un installing Jaws,
when the speech starts telling you about the buttons, select repair button, if your disk is in or you can repair Jaws with out your disk.
If your disk is in disk will start after you press the repair button.
when it is done repairing Jaws,
the voice will ask you to restart your computer, do so.
After it restarts take out your disk,
then you will have to redo your settings and your speech voice setting and your punctuations.
All the best from Joseph.