Re: Jaws 7 Pro Problem

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:49:31 -0500

That just is not true! Pro works with everything. It is the other version which
will not work with XP Pro. The entire world is not against you and there is no
evidence that anyone is taking advantage of Vickie.

Please let us not have that sort of venom on this list Joseph.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx