Re: Jaws 6.1 update, please help?

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 06:54:52 -0700

or instead of tabbing, one could,
press alt i,
for the look in combo box
to make sure where and which folder the file will be saved in
if it does not say my documents, down arrow once then press the letter m
until it does
press enter
then tab to the list of folders
as suggested
i have a already made folder there in my documents for downloads, also,
to keep the clutter down to a minimum
and when on the list of folders enter on that one
then tab to the save button and begin the download
and if it only took, 7 minuts
to down load
i hate you, hahahahahaha
cause,  i got modem
and it took 3 and a half hours,
cause i did not want to wait until i go to work tuesday
where it would only take may be 4 or 5 minuts on their t 1 connection