Re: Jaws 6.1

  • From: "George Marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:44:54 -0400

Hi Cher:
I am having the same problems with JAWS freezing, it is much worse since I
installed XP home and 6.0.  I don't know if 6.0 is the problem or XP, but I
do know Windows98(SE) had less crashes, but if the problem is XP I am
beginning to wish I had never upgraded.
Thanks,
George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx