Re: Jaws 6.0 settings

  • From: "Chris & Mary" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:13:52 -0500

Hi all,
Just for information and to let those know that do not know, there is no
real reason for us to have to remember the exact path where scripts go
because Freedom scientific gave us a shortcut to both Enu folders and to the
program folders.
To access these shortcuts:
Go to your start menu, all programs, Jaws60 submenu, Explorer Jaws submenu,
and in there you will find three shortcuts!
Explore my settings; hit enter on this and you will be in the Enu folder
found in the main user folder.  Also referred to as your personal settings.
Explore shared settings; hit enter on this and you will be in the Enu folder
found in the all users folder.  This is where all of the default scripts are
found.
Explore program files: hit enter on this and you will be in the directory
for the Jaws program files.
So, to add scripts, open the scripts and copy them to the clipboard.
Go to either the Explore my settings or explore shared settings shortcut
found in the Jaws 60 folder, open it up, and then just paste the new
scripts!
This is it, your done!
Hope this helps,
Chris Chaffin