RE: Jaws 6.0 script manager

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:58:08 -0500

Another reason is for each user to log on to a computer and have their own
speech settings and scripts. For instance, on a computer at school, I can
log on with my username and have my speech set the way I want. Now, the next
guy who comes in and logs on doesn't have to put up with the speech as fast
as I prefer it to be, and I don't have to contend with settings I find
undesirable.

Like someone else have already said, it isn't hard. It's change people have
to deal with, and we all know people do *not* like change.

--------------------
Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Send an empty message to
new-products-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject
line.
E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx