RE: Jaws 6.0 is available for download

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:56:26 -0500

I'm not sure I can see why anyone seems to be in that much of a hurry to
get it.  I didn't read the new features a second time, but it seemed to
me that except for access to windows terminal server applications (at
some unnamed extra price) there wasn't anything really new right?  Just
a collection of bug fixes and minor improvements?

Don't get me wrong about windows terminal server access, that's
important, but it appears that won't be available right away.

Chip

=20