Re: Jaws 6.0 CD

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:22:39 -0700

It's the lisence number.  It is really important because you need it for
authorization.  Fortunately, if you stick the auth cd in the drive when
prompted, this number will show up in the proper edit box.  So I guess you don't
need it for the immediate authorization, but it is really important to have for
future reference.  It's written in nemith braille, that should help you figure
out what it is.