Re: Jaws 6.0 CD

  • From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:08:04 -0600

Hi Wendy,
That is the 20 digit code for your authorization.  Mine was hard to read,
too.  It is in computer Braille, so there are numbers and letters, if that
is any help.

Just to tell you what I did:

I put the authorization cd in first, and my computer showed the code in the
edit field.

I then, ran the program cd, and after the computer was rebooted, the dialog
came up asking if I wanted to go ahead and authorize Jaws.  I did, and it
all went very smoothly.

I think it would have been nice if FS had used the plastic labels to put the
authorization code on to the package.

Crystal