Re: Jaws 6 and excell?

  • From: "john r vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:40:49 -0500

once you press enter on the formula, the curser moves to the next cell below
or to the right.  to read the answer, arrow back to the cell with the
formula and the answer should be there with the word formula after the
answer.  you can use control key plus f2 to hear the formula. F2 key will
put you in an edit box to change the formula.
john in sunny florida