Re: Jaws 6 and Scandisk ??

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 21:02:58 -0500

Hi Crystal,
Running Scandisk with Jaws and other active applications is not always an easy
task to accomplish, and it can be risky. There are a few steps to take prior to
running it. Could you please tell us why you want to run it? Did you receive
any warning from Windows 98 about the condition of your hard disk or its
contents? I'm sure many of us will help if you could provide more details.
Take care,
Adam