RE: Jaws 5.1update and text chatting on Windows messenger

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 01:08:58 +0100

I have to say sorry it was not the tab key but the key above it just
reinstalled 5.1 to retry it sorry again going back to jaws 4.5 I was
only using the demo anyway until my upgrade comes

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry
All the best for now