Re: Jaws 510 not announcing attachment in o/e

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:53:14 -0700

Debbie, problem solved.
In the graphics labeller in configuration manager, just before the OK button,
"graphics mode" was checked. I unchecked this, restarted jaws and now jaws 510
is announcing whether or not there is an attachment. I had some help on this
one
though. I would have thought that box should have been checked.
Evidently even though I had the merge feature enabled when installing jaws 510
this particular button got checked even though it is not checked in jaws 5.0.
Many thanks for your reply.