Re: Jaws 5.1 and Norton anti-virus

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:57:59 -0700

does alt l, take you the live update??
then tab to next button or alt n??
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Tipton" <billtipton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 1:51 PM
Subject: RE: Jaws 5.1 and Norton anti-virus

Hi,

I have Norton anti virus 2001 and noticed my live update also disappeared
when I installed Jaws 5.1.
This is on a Windows 2000 system.

I chose the merge option when installing 5.1 and merged my settings from
5.0.
I also made no changes to the config files around this program.

I now go into the menu system to do the live update unless I want to end
5.1 and run 5.0.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day.

Bill