Re: Jaws 5.084 versus jaws 5.1

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:56:20 +0100

Hi,

JAWS 5.10 does exist.

---

Matthew F.  Horspool

E-Mail/MSN Messenger:
drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AIM:
mhorspool

Skype:
matthewhorspool

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "jfw-l" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:15 PM
Subject: Jaws 5.084 versus jaws 5.1

Hi Folks.

I ought to know this but I don't. The latest version of Jaws, in the
series
of 5 builds, is 50084 or something to that effect. I continue to see
references to 5.1, obviously another release I didn't get before going
to 6.
Does Jaws 5.1 actually exist, or is 084 the latest version of the jaws 5
series?

Thanks.

Jerry