Jaws 5.0 and Lotus Notes 6.x

  • From: "Michel Such" <such.michel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:20:52 +0200

Hi all,

Let me introduice my self a bit .

My name is Michel Such and I work in France for IBM .

So, I am using Lotus Notes and have a little problem .
When composing a message, I cannot check out what I am writing
neither with the synthesizer or the braille display .
Only the first character of the line appears, except if I arrow donw and
up to refresh the display .
I took a look at the script and cannot see why this happens .
As anyone encountered this problem and fixed it ?