Re: Jaws 2.0 authorization

  • From: ryanhornibrook@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 05:48:48 -0400

HI

No, i also have jaws for dos that does not require authorization. jaws  for
windows 2.0 is or was also on the freedomscientific site for download and is
included free on the jaws 4.02 for windows cd. they included it on the cd but
did not give a key file or disk image of authorization disk 5 which means jaws
2.0 for windows is unusable. Ryan