Jaws 2.0 authorization

  • From: ryanhornibrook@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 16:36:32 -0400

Hi,

I have already contacted freedomscientific regarding this, but they wrote back
and said "we do not support quella authorization anymore, we cannot offer any
support for this question" even though i told them it was for an old pc and i
owned my own copy.
The jaws 4.02 auth disk will not work with jfw 2.0 because the authorization
method and files are different for jfw 2.0.
Also, i don't think it will complain about the serial number of the auth disk
because the serial number is contained in the key, not on the actual jaws
program disks.
If anyone has a copy of jfw 2.0 lying around please could they send me the
images of the disk (as td0 (teledisk)) files or some other disk image file.
Thanks
Ryan