Re: Jaws 2.0 authorization

  • From: Leonard Salinas <texomakid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 13:32:48 -0500

do you still have your authorization floppy disk, if so, you may be able to use it to authorize jfw 2.0 by having it in the floppy drive when you execute jfw

Legend has it that on Wednesday 5/2/2007 12:08 PM, ryanhornibrook@xxxxxxx said:
Hi,

I realise that it is possible to create images of any floppy disk - i was just asking if anyone had the auth disk for jfw 2.0 and if they would be able to create an image file of it and send it to me. Although it is illegal to do this for copyrighted/non-free software, jfw 2.0 is no longer supported and as far as i know is free software.
Thanks
Ryan