Re: Jaws 2.0 authorization

  • From: ryanhornibrook@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 13:08:51 -0400

Hi,

I realise that it is possible to create images of any floppy disk - i was just
asking if anyone had the auth disk for jfw 2.0 and if they would be able to
create an image file of it and send it to me.
Although it is illegal to do this for copyrighted/non-free software, jfw 2.0 is
no longer supported and as far as i know is free software.
Thanks
Ryan