RE: Jaws 11&12 with ITunes V10

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 08:00:23 -0700

I just looked at the itunes help and found the following;

When going to the help menu and Itunes help the following

There seems to be a issue with focous when the help window helps, but I
found a work around.

Hit tab once and then do a insert home to get to the top of the itune store
where help is and then arrow down and you will have red to you all the links
for there new help format.
Then I found that if you hit enter on a link and do a insert end key to go
to the bottom of the window and arrow up you will see there is no
information about the link you hit enter on.  I found if this is true it is
because it seems to be a new kind of apple higharchy.  Kind of like the help
menu for jaws for example but a little different, i.e.
 If no info at the bottom of the screen like I said above then you need to
hit f6 and it puts you in the next level of links with sub choices of the
orginal link and then hit enter on one of those and f6 again. Keep doing
this until you get to what ever sub level the information is in for what you
are trying to read.
Thus, the new help is kind of combersom, but it can be red with a little
work as of this time, but not the most efficient way to get our help.

Alternative archives located at: