Re: Jaws 11 with MS Word Text Boxes

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:51:00 +0100

MessageHi, I use CTRL+SHIFT+O which then brings up a list of objects and as you
arrow down the list you can hear some of the contents of the text box. Press
enter on the one you want and your in it. Be aware I certainly find with JAWS
10 that text boxes don’t read great. Fine if you just read down them but if you
navigate around them it starts missing bits off etc and becomes confusing.
Hope that helps.

Peter