Jaws 11 say all slowdown

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:39:33 -0800

Hi, I had a problem with the responsiveness of jaws typing and moving about in
general when I set the say all to Real Speak. The regular default voice was
used for everything else. It just had a hard time keeping up with all the
typing and using arrow keys especially on web pages. When I turned the real
speak off on the say all selection from the jaws voices, everything sped back
up.
Anyone else had this problem? It just annoys me, I wish I could have both
because I have long documents to read sometimes and it would be much better on
the ears.
Thanks all,
John